At Tennyson our barristers seek to provide mediation services for all kinds of commercial and business disputes between parties from all backgrounds. We can assist –
- Companies both public and private.
- National governments.
- Public authorities including local authorities.
- Group or class actions.
The value of claims to be mediated may be from the very small to large multimillion pound claims. In business disputes cases may involve, for example,
- Breach of contract or warranty.
- Claims related to agency.
- Joint venture disputes.
- Banking fraud and insurance fraud.
- International civil fraud.
- Misrepresentation and duress claims.
- Compensation claims.
- Company law claims.
- Asset tracing claims.
- Banking and finance claims including misselling.
- Marine claims.
Whatever the nature of your business dispute our mediators are here to help –
- resolve your dispute;
- define the genuine issues in dispute; and
- reach a confident commercial solution
which is satisfactory to all parties to the dispute (giving a reality check to litigants where necessary).
We accept instructions from solicitors, and other professionals, and from members of the public under the public access scheme where the case is suitable for public access.
To assist you in your choice of mediator from Tennyson for your business dispute please refer to our mediator pages for our mediator profiles, and make use of the short list facility, book an appointment page and enquiry form. Set out your query.
For more information about our members and services please contact us.
Our telephone number in Southampton United Kingdom is +44 (0) 2381 511511.
For clients wishing to have a conference in London United Kingdom then please dial the London UK appointments number of +44 (0)203 407 0047.
Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.