Commercial disputes can take a variety of forms and members of Tennyson Chambers are experienced in dealing with Commercial Court practice and forms and large commercial disputes. Whether your contractual disputes are small or large we are here to help you.
The types of areas of commercial litigation and advisory work covered by members of Tennyson chambers includes –
- insurance and reinsurance disputes.
- pension disputes.
- consumer credit.
- sale of commodities.
- carriage of goods claims.
- issues relating to arbitration awards including enforcement of foreign arbitral awards.
- Banking and financial services.
- Agency and management agreements.
- Product liability claims.
- Freezing injunctions.
- Misrepresentation and breach of warranty claims.
- Disputes over contracts and international trade.
- Business disputes.
We aim to provide legal advice which is cost effective for you with experienced and fearless advocacy whilst considering the commercial context in which you and your business operate.
Examples of our work include –
- acting for a major well known city reinsurance company in commercial court proceedings on a multimillion pound damages claim.
- advising on pension misselling;
- acting in relation to the enforcement of a substantial foreign arbitral award in the United Kingdom and appointment of High Court receivers.
- Class action concerning a multimillion pound property fraud.
Where a client uses public access to instruct one of our members then there is also a commercial court guide to assist you to take your dispute to the commercial court.
Please go to our barristers pages where you will find further details about our barristers, and who could assist you with legal advice and representation on your commercial dispute(s). Please use our shortlist facility and enquiry form.
We welcome clients wishing to instruct us by public access as well as from Instructing Solicitors.
N.B. It is hoped that we shall shortly open an admiralty department to serve the interests of the maritime industry both locally and overseas. Tennyson Chambers is in the heart of Southampton close to Southampton Docks and at the centre of part of the port.
For more information about our members and services please contact us.
Our telephone number in Southampton United Kingdom is +44 (0) 2381 511511.
For clients wishing to have a conference in London United Kingdom then please dial the London UK appointments number of +44 (0)203 407 0047.
Alternatively, you may email email@example.com.