We welcome enquiries from both solicitors and members of the public seeking legal advice and representation about a case.
If you are a solicitor, or firm of solicitors, please do not hesitate to telephone chambers with –
- the details of your enquiry.
- the facts of the case, and what it is you would like to be assisted with in your client’s case.
- Please ask about availability of your chosen counsel in the first instance.
- The date and time estimate of any hearing.
For public access clients please set out in detail:
- the facts and background to your case; and
- the matters upon which you need advice; and
- what it is you need legal service help with.
For more information about our members and services please contact us.
Our telephone number in Southampton United Kingdom is +44 (0) 2381 511511.
For clients wishing to have a conference in London United Kingdom then please dial the London UK appointments number of +44 (0)203 407 0047.
Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.