© Susan Brown 2019 All rights reserved.
Susan Brown owns the copyright in this website and its contents. No part of this website may be published, transmitted, reproduced or stored on another website or in any other electronic form without obtaining prior written permission from Susan Brown. You may print information contained in this website for personal and private study use only. In all such cases Susan Brown should be acknowledged as the source of the material and content where the material is not derived from a third party web site link..
By kind permission of the following organisations this website contain links to material and content on the third party websites below:
- www.barcouncil.org.uk © 2019 The Bar Council which is the web site of The General Council of the Bar in the United Kingdom.
- www.barstandardsboard.org.uk © 2019 The Bar Council.
- The Bar Mutual Indemnity Fund Limited in the United Kingdom © Bar Mutual 2010.
- EU-lexeuropa.eu © European Union http://eur-lex.europa.eu, 1998-2017
- Residential Landlords Association Limited © 2019 Residential Landlords Association Limited.
- British Lung Foundation © British Lung Foundation 2019.
- British Heart Foundation © British Heart Foundation 2019.
- www.oceanvillage-ic.co.uk © 2019 Oxford Innovation Limited.
- The Legal Ombudsman © 2019 Legal Ombudsman.
Acknowledgement of the copyright in these sources and materials is given to the owners of the above web sites to which the copyright in their third party content is hereby attributed.
Under the terms of the United Kingdom Government open licence version 3.0, this site contains hyper links to public sector information licensed under the Open Government licence version 3.0 in the following third party web sites:
Acknowledgement of the copyright in these resources and materials is given to the owner(s) of the above web sites to which the copyright in their third party content is hereby attributed.
In regards to hyper links from this web site to the following web sites:
- www.chba.org.uk © The Chairman of the Chancery Bar Association.
- www.londonstockexchange.com © 2019 London Stock Exchange plc.
- www.lease-advice.org © Crown copyright 2013.
- www.sesca.co.uk © Sesca Enterprises Limited.
- www.redfunnel.co.uk © 2017 Red Funnel Group.
- www.southwesternrailway.com © South Western Railway 2019 A First Group and MTR company.
- www.abilitynet.org.uk ©abilitynet.org.uk.
- www.southampton-harbour-hotel.co.uk © Southampton Harbour Hotel and Spa.
- www.abi.org © American Bankruptcy Institute.
- www.ibanet.org © International bar Association.
- www.propertybar.org.uk © Property Bar Association.
- www.pla.org.uk © Property Litigation Association.
- www.pnba.co org.uk ©PNBA 2019.
- www.step.org © Step Enterprises Limited 2019.
- www.lawsociety.org.uk © Law Society 2019.
- www.r3.org.uk © R3 2019.
- www.jerseylawsociety.je © 2019 The Law Society of Jersey.
- www.hampshirelawsociety.co.uk © HiLS 2019.
- www.echr.coe.int © ECHR-CEDH.
Acknowledgement of the copyright in these third party websites and their content is hereby given and attributed to the owners of the above web sites.
For more information about our members and services please contact us.
Our telephone number in Southampton United Kingdom is +44 (0) 2381 511511.
For clients wishing to have a conference in London United Kingdom then please dial the London UK appointments number of +44 (0)203 407 0047.
Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.