Tennyson Chambers is situated in Ocean Village Innovation Centre in Ocean Way Southampton UK.
Please find us on Google maps.
Our address is:
Ocean Village Innovation Centre
Southampton SO14 3JZ.
Tel: +44 (0)2381 511511 (Southampton).
Tel: +44 (0)203 470 0047 (London appointments).
Fax: +44 (0)2381 511005.
DX: 2011 Southampton.
How to find us
- By train:
- The nearest mainline railway station is Southampton Central.
- London outward trains generally stop at platform 4 and London inbound trains leave from platforms 1 and 2.
- Trains are scheduled to run to a variety of destinations including, but not limited to, London Waterloo, Winchester, Basingstoke, Clapham Junction, Portsmouth, Brighton, Exeter, Salisbury, and Bristol.
- There is a taxi rank directly outside each exit of Southampton Central mainline railway station (there are two exits from this mainline station and the exit to platform 4 is slightly closer for any journey to Tennyson Chambers).
- The taxi journey to Tennyson Chambers takes approximately 7 minutes from Southampton Central depending on traffic.
- By Taxi:
- There are a variety of taxi services in Southampton who can provide transport to Tennyson Chambers.
- Taxi ranks are at Southampton Central mainline railway station at both exits, and in Southampton City Centre.
- By Car:
- When travelling from London take the M3 exiting at Junction 13 for Southampton Docks.
- Follow the signs for the A33 and Southampton Docks into the centre of Southampton to Canute Road.
- Then go east along Canute Road across the railway level crossing leading to the docks, and take the first exit on the right into Ocean Way.
- Follow Ocean Way around to the left and Tennyson Chambers in Ocean Village Innovation Centre located on your left on the right-hand bend in Ocean Way.
- Please see the map on Google for further details.
- Car parking:
- There is a multi-storey car park in Ocean Way within 5 minutes’ walk of Tennyson Chambers.
- There is guest car parking at the back of the Ocean Village Innovation Centre in which Tennyson Chambers is located.
- Guest car parking badges are available from reception and one must be obtained for parking at the rear of the building.
- By Air:
- The nearest international airport is Southampton Airport. Connecting flights may be obtained to many UK and European destinations including Guernsey and Jersey.
- Taxi journeys in light traffic from the above airport to chambers take about 10 minutes (allow more time for heavy traffic).
- The mainline station of Southampton Airport Parkway is immediately adjacent to Southampton Airport terminal building and direct train journeys to Southampton Central mainline station are scheduled to take about 6 minutes from Southampton Airport Parkway station to Southampton Central.
- There are also direct train journeys to London Waterloo.
- Bus services:
- Ocean Village is served by the following:
- Southampton bus routes namely 3 (Lord’s Hill to Thornhill);
- 6 (Southampton City Centre to Hamble);
- X4 (Southampton to Portsmouth); and
- X5 (Southampton to Gosport).
- There will then be a 5 minute walk to Tennyson Chambers through Ocean Village.
- By sea – hydrofoil and car ferry:
- If travelling from the Isle of Wight take the Red Jet from Cowes to Southampton or car ferry from East Cowes to Southampton.
- On arrival drive east down Canute Road and take the first right hand turning into Ocean Way at the traffic lights following the docks train level crossing in Canute Road.
- Follow Ocean Way around the left hand bend in the road and Tennyson Chambers is in the Ocean Village Innovation Centre Building on the corner.
Accommodation can be sought in the recently opened Southampton Harbour Hotel in Ocean Village which is only a couple of minutes walk (approximately) to Tennyson Chambers. Alternatively, there are other hotels in the locality very close to Tennyson Chambers. Please see the internet for more details on hotel accommodation.
For more information about our members and services please contact us.
Our telephone number in Southampton United Kingdom is +44 (0) 2381 511511.
For clients wishing to have a conference in London United Kingdom then please dial the London UK appointments number of +44 (0)203 407 0047.
Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.