Whether you are
- a bank;
- an institution;
- FTSE 100 company;
- large corporation;
- or office holder in a company,
barristers at Tennyson Chambers are well qualified to advise you on company law and disputes involving company law. Both contentious and non-contentious matters are covered, and court representation is available.
Individual experienced barristers have advised on a variety of company law disputes and all areas of company law are covered, including but not limited to –
- company insolvency;
- directors general duties;
- company formation and constitution;
- powers of directors and company capacity;
- registration of companies;
- registration of company charges at Companies House;
- exercise of members rights;
- company membership;
- appointment and removal of directors;
- transactions of directors requiring membership approval;
- company contracts;
- derivative claims and proceedings by company members;
- resolutions and meetings requirements for quoted companies;
- company share capital;
- protection of members against unfair prejudice;
- dissolution and restoration to the companies register;
- striking off;
- purchase of company shares;
- private and public companies;
- fraudulent trading and offences under the Companies Act 2006;
- and Company fixed and floating charges.
These are just some examples where barrister members of Tennyson can assist you with experienced legal advice and, if needed, their specialist expertise in representation/advocacy. Members of Tennyson put their clients at the centre of what they do, and offer an efficient first class service at a reasonable price.
Please continue to read the following company subpages in this section on the Company practice area.
For more information about our members and services please contact us.
Our telephone number in Southampton United Kingdom is +44 (0) 2381 511511.
For clients wishing to have a conference in London United Kingdom then please dial the London UK appointments number of +44 (0)203 407 0047.
Alternatively, you may email email@example.com.