Tennyson Chambers expertise in banking and regulation of financial services falls into disputes and non-contentious work. Clients both at home and overseas have included:
- major banks.
- large city financial institutions.
- and investors.
Examples of the subject matter which has been covered are
- pension misselling in the reinsurance industry.
- class actions for investors having lost money through property investment schemes.
- the recovery of property assets.
- compliance and anti money laundering advice to banks and financial institutions.
- injunctions and recovery and distribution of assets.
Our experienced members have also dealt with cases under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 on issues such as regulated and prohibited activities, and land banking. Please see our barrister and profile pages. Please also make use of our shortlist facility and enquiry form.
Counsel at Tennyson accept instructions on a public access basis as well as through a solicitor. Please see our public access pages.
It is intended that our members in banking and financial services will grow soon as part of our chambers recruitment and expansion plans.
For more information about our members and services please contact us.
Our telephone number in Southampton United Kingdom is +44 (0) 2381 511511.
For clients wishing to have a conference in London United Kingdom then please dial the London UK appointments number of +44 (0)203 407 0047.
Alternatively, you may email email@example.com.