Our members have much expertise in advising businesses on the area of corporate governance. We act in advisory and litigious cases concerning corporate governance whether it be matters concerning –
- company formation including memorandum and articles of association.
- Registration documents.
- Company’s constitution.
- Alteration of articles of association.
- Resolutions and agreements affecting a company’s constitution
- Directors powers to bind a company.
- Company contracts, and formalities of doing company business in England and Wales.
- Notices to the companies registrar.
- Offences under the Companies Act 2006.
- Register of members and option to keep information on the central register.
- Appointment and removal of directors.
These are some of the areas where Tennyson barristers can assist you at a reasonable cost in your case.
We have often been instructed in cases which involve an international element, and are sufficiently experienced to be able to offer legal guidance on English law in such cases as well.
Whether you are a large company or a small business we can assist you. We are here to help. Please see our barristers page for more information about the experience of our practitioners in the field of company law and corporate governance. Please use our shortlist facility on this site and enquiry form.
Members practising in company law and corporate governance are –
For more information about our members and services please contact us.
Our telephone number in Southampton United Kingdom is +44 (0) 2381 511511.
For clients wishing to have a conference in London United Kingdom then please dial the London UK appointments number of +44 (0)203 407 0047.
Alternatively, you may email email@example.com.